do you offer financing?
- Yes, You can get pre-qualified and estimate monthly with our partner.
what can I do to make sure I'm working with a professional?
- Be sure you’re comfortable with the contractor and the roof system he/she is suggesting. A pro is going to be happy to answer your questions.
- Research the company. BBB and Reviews on the web is a good source.
- Insist on a written proposal. You’ll get it from a professional roofing contractor. Examine it to make sure you think it is complete and fair.
- Do not sign any document until you have had time to review the document.
why isn't the lowest bid the best deal?
- There are many factors in addition to cost to consider. A roof needs to be done right the first time. Otherwise you may face high repair cost–or even have to have the roof entirely redone.
how do I know I need a new roof?
- 8-12 years is a good rule of thumb to go by.
- Check for warning signs.
- Curling of shingles
- Loss of granules (bald spots)
- Evidence of leaking on your ceilings
- Decaying/missing shingles
- Wind or Hail damage
do you offer free roof inspections?
- Yes, if you have leaking roof or suspect your roof is damaged, MD Roofing will gladly inspect your roof. Our representative will walk you through insurance process and give you a detailed description of our approach to roof repair and replacement.
how do I find a professional roofing contractor?
- Ask friends and neighbors who have had roofing work done about their satisfactory experiences with contractors. Research the company.
are you insured?
- Yes, MD Roofing is fully insured with “General Liability” and “Worker’s Compensation” coverage.
is your work covered by warranty?
- Yes, Based on the type of roof 2 – 10 years labor warranty and 20 – 50 years product warranty.